In case you missed it…
WATCH FULL REPLAY FOR FREE!
Integrate Flood Protection in your Design in 15 Minutes!
Exclusive Live Webinar for Architects and Engineers
Find out how German Climate-Change Addressing flood protection design can buuild a better, safer, and flood-free environment
The Webinar Replay is NOW PLAYING. You may watch it at your most convenient time.
Do you have a strong desire to put a stop to damaging floods?
LET’S GET STARTED!
Yet, I know the possibility of you getting overwhelmed with the information presented. Maybe I was talking a little fast, too. I just got excited. However, if you want to absorb the information in the webinar, NO PROBLEM! You can rewatch the webinar again for FREE!
Watch the WEBINAR REPLAY, it’s for a limited time only. See you!
Watch the WEBINAR REPLAY, watch it at your most convenient time. See you!
Dr. Andreas Klippe
Here are some of the HIGHLIGHTS from the 2nd part of the exclusive live webinar for architects and engineers, which took place on July 5, 2022.
Keynote speaker, Dr. Andreas Klippe, a German Engineer, and Flood Expert, speaks about the technical solutions and integrated approach to address the flooding.
He also He also shared some important topics such as…
- How to bring a climate-change-addressing design for flood protection in your CAD drawings in as little as 15 minutes.
- Provide your satisfied end clients with a "no-surprise budget estimate."
- Develop your national and international reputation in the world by contributing to improved and safer construction quality.
The webinar was participated by various professional architects and engineers who strongly believe that flood protection for buildings is already a necessity.
Keynote speakers and the rest of the attendees are having fun while participating in a little exercise.
Alvin Baking, Head of Business Development of Flood Control Asia RS, presented the RS Design Warehouse to numerous expert architects and engineers.
GET YOUR 15 MINUTES-DRAG&DROP-DESIGN NOW!
- Quick CAD Drawing of the flood barrier system with call-out boxes and adjustable blocks (*.dwg file)
- Actual photo of the flood barrier (*.jpg file)
- Rendered image of the flood barrier system (*.jpg file)
- Content for Terms of References (TOR) and Technical Specifications of the product (*.txt file)
- System Specifications indicating the minimum dimensions necessary for preparatory civil works (*.pdf file)
- And more.